|Vol 4, No 2 (2020): IJISCS (International Journal Information System and Computer Science)||THE APPLICATION OF PRODUCT MARKETING STRATEGY USING AN ASSOCIATION RULE MINING APRIORI METHOD||Abstract PDF|
|Irene Ananda, Umniy Salamah|
|Vol 5, No 1 (2021): IJISCS (International Journal of Information System and Computer Science) Preview||COMPARISON OF K-NEAREST NEIGHBOR AND NAÏVE BAYES FOR BREAST CANCER CLASSIFICATION USING PYTHON||Abstract PDF|
|Irma Handayani, Ikrimach Ikrimach|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2018): IJISCS (International Journal of Information System and Computer Science)||THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A SIMPLE LINIER REGRESSIVE ALGORITHM ON DATA FACTORY CASSAVA SINAR LAUT AT THE NORTH OF LAMPUNG||Abstract PDF|
|Dwi Marisa Efendi|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"